Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love letters

I've been very tempted to add the following to my profile at work recently:

If you're about to send me a love letter, or a note telling me you like me, or similar, stop.

It's very unlikely that it is appropriate to use your work email to do so, and if you don't have a personal address to send it to, then you probably don't know me well enough anyway.

Seriously, I'm flattered that y'all think I'm cool, but fuck off.

Case in point.

I won't really put that up, but seriously, I would have thought guys would have enough sense to realise that that's probably not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have two basic requirements for commenting in my space; be nice, and stay on topic. If I ask you to discontinue a thread of conversation, please do so or further posts will be deleted. Nasty and off-topic comments may be deleted without warning.